About The Nasal & Sinus Center
Department of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery at the College of Medicine at Chicago.
The Nasal & Sinus Center at UIC provides comprehensive are of your nose and sinuses problems. We are able perform a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Dr. Joe provides comprehensive care for your nasal and sinus problems using advanced techniques. Once we determine your diagnosis, we then discuss our findings with you and formulate an individualized treatment plan to meet your needs.
The Center is dedicated to helping our patients get the care they need. Our expertise is in the use of minimally invasive surgery and endoscopic techniques as a part your treatment plan in addition to the use of medications. Our goal is to work with you to help you gain control of and manage your sinonasal problems.
We work with an extensive network of practitioners in a variety of medical specialties when our patients have co-existent problems. These include Allergy-Immunology, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Gastroenterology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Primary Care.
Why Choose Us
- Quality and total care of nasal and sinus problems
- We have advanced training in nasal endoscopic techniques
- Expertise in endoscopic approaches to the sinuses, orbit, and skull base
- Dedication to the long-term and complete care of sinonasal disorders
- Affiliation with an extensive network of practitioners
- Outstanding Staff
- Ongoing research on sinonasal problems