Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to register for your visit. What should you bring to your appointment at The Nasal & Sinus Center
Please prepare for visit by bringing:
- A picture I.D. and your health insurance card/information.
- The co-pay required by your insurance carrier.
- Please check with your insurance carrier to determine if a referral is required for a clinic visit with us.
- If you have HMO insurance, you must have a referral for this visit.
- If you have HMO insurance, you must also obtain a referral for nasal endoscopy (CPT code 31231/31237)
- Your referring physician’s or primary care physician’s name and contact information.
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans (both films and reports)
- Copies of records from doctors related to your sinuses/nose/allergies/lungs.
- A list of all medications you are taking
- Completed forms
You may also want to have:
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- If you are 30 minutes late for your appointment, it will be rescheduled.
- If you are unable to keep this appointment, please provide 24 hours notice.
Office Forms (Downloadable PDF's)
Billing & Insurance
We participate in all major insurance carriers. Click here to verify your insurance.